Saturday, March 10, 2012

BACK ON!!!


YES!!! IT IS TRUE!!!
THE ANGELIN'* DEATHACY LIVES AGAIN!!!! (heheh, no pun intended)

I find it absolutely ironic that legacy started up again just around the time Cleo's pooted out (I'm sorry Cleo. :'( And yes, I did read your blog, as well as everyone else's, I've just become a lurker again. Babysit, get a part time job in lawn care, save your money, convince teachers to give you computer needing homework and hopefully your brother can get some computer needing homework too, so your parents will buy you one when you've got most of the money and you can gradually pay them off like I did/am doing. Stay strong!) I hope that when her legacy gets back up on its feet, mine stops working!

So anyway, I got my computer at the beginning of the school year, and was so excited over the working graphics I did absolutely nothing for my blog. In retaliation, my game stopped working! Well, to make a long story short, months later I couldn't stand it and was fiddling around with it and I have no 
fudgein'-berry idea what I did, but VOILA! WE ARE BACK!!!

I've already taken all the pictures for the next update (usually the longest part of the process, as my parents encourage my writing and let me do more of it) and until then, here are some spoiler/bloopers!!!!

*Oh, and while we're here, I just thought I'd tell you how to properly pronounce Angelin'. Its not Annjuhlinn, but Frenchy sounding! That is what the  '  does! The An is pronounced like Awn, with that cool phlegm/French sound on the A. The Ge is pronounced Guh, the G pronounced like the G in the word mirage. Lastly, the Lin is pronounced Leen. Say it with me now. Awnguhleen.




This is my vampiristic black-haired YA simself attempting to make an ice sim of Irene for the museum (see in next update!) I figured, eh, got the vampire-required skill for it, I run this blog through the screen, why not do it in the game too?
Alexandrasim: So there's the nose, the hand... perfect1 An exact likeness!

Irene: I do not look like that you Sparrowdonkey*!

Ice Goblin: I'm here to comfort you when you fail to sculpt something even remotely likable! :D

* profanity substituted by my own personal curses



Then Skull-shirt guy tried to kiss me!

Skull-shirt-guy: C'mon my dark vampire mistress. You the one who runs this thing? You made me this good looking for a reason. You the one who's killing off everyone? That's hot.


Alexandrasim: EEEWWW WEIRD-GUY COOTIES!!!


Oh, just thought I'd share this pattern I found. Doodledog will probably enjoy it.

Owl print bathing suit: Dats right. Hooty-hoot evraboday.

So I'm really pumped about my CC but some things...
.... well.
Teehee! Torpedoes!


OH AND GUESS WHAT! I scrimp and saved my free sim points and treated myself to a COWPLANT! WHOOOOO! WHEEEE COWPLANT!!!


Ezela then proceeded to unwisely tease it.
Ezela: You want the lollipop? Huh? Well you can't have MUAHAHA! You are stuck in that pot you daisy!

Cowplant: *is hungry for things other than lollipops*


Oh, and that reminds me....


Ezelabluepants: Ugh. What an impostor.

Ezelagreypants: What are you talking about? I'm fudgein' adorable. *makes dewy puppy eyes*


Yeah, I made two Ezelas. Original and different. I wanted to figure out which one would be my final draft. You can see a few differences in the face. Can you guess the impostor?


.............


If you guessed the one on the right is the fake, you are wrong. I eventually decided that I liked the original Ezela better and that fake Ezela's kiss-butt dewy-eyed face bugged me, so I fed her to the cow plant.

...what? It was bomb.


Girl: Should I make a move on this bad-boy, older man?

Skull shirt guy: *spreads legs* The skull represents Too Dangerous to Handle.


So the post will most likely be up later today. Until then, here's a gowjuss picture of gowjuss Ezela Awnguhleen. Man, where do I come up with these awesome unique names?

EDIT: Okay, I'm all done with the post, but I don't really want to post it before I know that people besides Doodledog are reading my blog. Is that selfish? Is it attaention-seeking? Y'know what, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I ranted about being bored and complained through my blog and all the TMI and I will never do it again!!!!! I PROMISE!!! Heh... (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment